To mark its 130th anniversary, SAINT HONORE has designed a collector's timepiece: the first ever to be made from a piece of a metal girder from the world's most famous monument.
SAINT HONORE has used this precious component to make the bezel, its decoration and brown colour an unmistakable reference to the French monument.
The bezel surrounds a raised dial based on the same architecture; at its centre, it reveals the wheel train of the automatic mechanical movement specially personalised by SAINT HONORE.
- Stainless steel case, 42mm
- The bezel shaped from the Eiffel Tower’s iron recalls its geometric structure
- Sapphire crystal
- Silver "open dial" echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
- Sellita SW 200 automatic movement:
- 26 jewels, incabloc, 28.800 vph
- pearled & rhodium movement
- Oscillating weight, engraved "Tour Eiffel" & sculpted decor
- Power reserve: 38 hours, controlled & guaranteed
- Brown strap with an “Eiffel Tower” pin buckle
- Water-Resistant: 50 m
Limited edition of 1,885 pieces
Delivered with certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee.